Christian Formation is something to be sought after throughout all our years. St James offers many opportunities for spiritual growth for all ages.
- For our young members, Faith Formation, is offered from September through May on Sundays beginning with the 10:00 a.m. Mass and followed by classes in our Social Hall.
- Our Youth Group picks up the forming of our Catholic Faith for teenagers. Meetings are held weekly and many fun events and opportunities for community service are woven in.
- For those who wish to inquire about becoming Catholic, RCIA holds weekly sessions from September through Pentecost. New and returning Catholics will also have an opportunity to refresh their faith through this process. Practicing Catholics who offer their time and talent as sponsors or team members come away greatly enriched.
- Throughout the year Adult Bible Study offers a wealth of information helping us to continue to grow in our faith no matter what our age.
- Spirit and Light, our prayer group, has been bringing people together every Tuesday night through song, Scripture, prayer, lively discussion, and fellowship for over 10 years. It’s a great way to “get into the Spirit of things”.
- Always available through a click of the mouse is Catholic TV (link) for up to the minute happenings and lessons.
“And he said to him, ‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ “ Matthew 28:37-39
God calls us all to a more loving and intimate relationship with him and our neighbor. Allow us to share in this commandment with you.
For additional information please call 863-465-3215